" Modern Rocker "
Season- less " must-haves" for men
Dedicated to sustainability, quality, comfort and style
Elevated essentials for every day
Time less and effort-less
The brand’s name SWONNE is derived from the London post code “SW1” or “SW-ONE” where Founder and Designer Katie Golinczak grew up.
Established in 2018, Swonne’s first collection debuted as part of the CFDA's Men's fashion week for Spring and Summer 2019 in New York City. Influenced by merging the opposing sensibilities of the Mods and the Rockers of 1960’s London, Savile Row tailoring and the customization of clothing by British youth cultures. This inspiration continues to run through the collections like a Royal “blue blood” line.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Designer and Founder Katie Golinczak is a native of Surrey, England, who currently resides and works in Brooklyn, New York. Katie is a graduate of the Royal College of Art in London with a Master’s Degree in Men’s Fashion Design. After fifteen years of working in denim and menswear design for brands such as Ralph Lauren, John Varvatos, DKNY, Levi’s, Paul Smith, John Galliano and Vivienne Westwood, Katie established her own design label named SWONNE.
Katie’s vision is to create contemporary, seasonless, essential denim pieces designed for comfort, durability and timelessness. She believes that denim is an ageless material that transcends generations and plays an incredible role in every-man’s lifestyle.
- Committed to sustainability and quality
- We take pride in using fabrics that contain recycled yarns and produced using sustainable production processes
- Cut from the finest Japanese denim with comfort stretch
- Fit both men and women
- Fits : Skinny Fella and Slim Geezer
- Super soft knits are dyed using pure Indigo and age beautifully
- These pieces just get better with every wash
- Select shirts are made in NYC
- We are proud to support local makers in the garment district of Manhattan
- Modern silhouettes in premium fabrications
- Thoughtful details and trims
- One of a kind
- We re-imagine and customize vintage pieces or dead-stock garments giving them a renewed purpose and story creating limited edition pieces
- Up-cycled pieces produces less waste for the environment, helping to achieve a better sustainable future
- Made to order in Brooklyn